Pro-Grow is a premium quality topsoil alternative. It is produced by combining a blend of soil, Enrich Compost and grit to create a crumbly easy to use product, dark brown in colour, and rich in essential nutrients. It has excellent drainage properties and is easy to dig and spread. This peat free organic mixture has been finely screened to remove any clumps.
It is ideally suited for for use in raised beds, planters, new lawn areas where drainage is important as well as within permeable paving systems.
Key benefits of using Enrich Pro Grow Top Soil are:
- Greatly Improves soil structure making it easier to work
- It is rich in organic nutrients
- Slowly releases essential plant nutrients, reducing the need for chemical fertilisers
- Increases active organic matter which is essential for soil health
- Increases root development in plants
- Provides a food source for beneficial micro organisms
- Extends plant life in periods of drought by helping to retain moisture
- Improves Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) resulting in greater uptake of nutrients
Specifications for Enrich Pro Grow Topsoil are:
- Consistent High Quality
- Finely screened and weed free
- Peat free
- 100% natural product
- Available all year round
- Produced to QAS 441 European quality standard
- 1 cubic metre bags (1m3) – order from our stockists
- Loose loads (minimum 15m3) – order direct from Enrich
- 1m3 of progrow will service an area of 10m2 when spread to a depth of 100mm (4 inches)
Guideline Application Rate:
- Add to loose soil at a rate of 100 – 150 mm in depth. Rake or screed to require finish. To avoid over compaction, lightly compact with a level board. This will allow the soil to settle evenly and maintain a true and even finish of the turf. If required, rake the uneven areas.