Enrich Mini Chip Bark
Enrich Mini Chip bark provides an excellent finish to tree and shrub beds. It is manufactured from 100% natural bark.
The final product is mid to dark brown in appearance and is graded to 30mm to ensure consistency and remove oversize particles.
Key benefits of using Enrich Mini Chip Bark
- Improves the appearance of trees and shrub beds with its mid-dark brown colour
- Suppresses weed development by knitting together to form a blanket over the soil surface
- Prevents water loss and improves plant vigour
- It decays over time to provide a source of slow release nutrients to the soil and plant
- Insulates plant roots from frost
Specifications for Enrich Mini Chip Bark
- Consistent High Quality
- Consistent particle size
- 100% natural product
- FSC certified
Guideline Application Rate
Apply a layer of 8-10cm deep over new bed surface.
Keep 2cm clearance from the base of the plants.
- 1m3 of Enrich Mini Chip Bark will service an area of 10m2 when spread to a depth of 10cm.
Cubic metre bags (1m3) please contact our stockists to order.
1m3 is equal to 1000 litres.
For bulk commercial deliveries contact Enrich directly.